why oh why

my laptop decided to die. on the day i'm supposed to send images that i just took to a curator... OF COURSE. when i was just about to install leopard and download some movies i took of the little one... OF COURSE.

tomorrow i go to the genius bar. i hope this isn't too painful. good thing i paid for apple care, huh?

needless to say my internet interactions will be horribly sporadic.... ugh. although maybe i should try and look at the positive side of that....

think good thoughts for my laptop. [and am i glad i backed up about a week ago!]

Comments

/// said…
oh dear--- i'm so so sorry, lisa dear. good luck at the genius bar; i'm sure your puter will come to life soon enough!
mari said…
I feel for you! I haven't had problems with my Mac but my husband did with his old one a couple of years ago, and we were so happy he bought Apple care. Good luck with everything, and YAY for backing up!
Julie said…
Poor laptop! And what's with the timing of that whole situation? If only things were that predictable for good scenarios.

I'm having my laptop send out good laptop vibes to yours :) Happy weekend, Lisa!
sending positive and healing laptop wishes your way! Love the magazine spread - very cool...x
Esti said…
Such terrible news... I'm so laptop dependent... I hope you get it back soon... repaired.
Have fun laptopless in the meantime!
babelfish said…
Oh absolutely, thanks for the reminder to back-up! Hope you get your laptop fixed soon.
louise said…
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that it's a quick and smooth trip to the repair shop. xo lj
julie said…
oh how annoying! hope it all works out.
abby try again said…
Gah!
Sorry Lisa!
I hope that this is all being worked out for you.
Happy fourth to you and yours my dear...
gracia said…
Poor you... I hope all is fixable and restored to full glory. g xo
bugheart said…
that's the worse.
amazing how
much our computers
are like another leg...
we
are crippled
without them...
hope you didn't
lose anything
that isn't replaceable.
xo

Popular Posts